We frequently use the terms “wellness” and “well-being” in everyday conversation. But what constitutes wellness? Wellness is both a process and a condition. The National Library of Medicine identifies eight main dimensions of wellness:
- Physical: Taking care of our bodies to ensure their present and future health.
- Emotional: knowing our feelings and having empathy for others.
- Intellectual: retaining our inquisitiveness and broadening our knowledge and abilities.
- Social: caring for others and accepting care from others.
- Spiritual: Engaging in activities that are congruent with one’s religious views.
- Vocational: Applying your unique abilities to yield meaningful and gratifying results.
- Environmental: Knowing how your ecological and man-made environments influence your wellness and overall health.
- Financial: Balancing your financial means and planning for the future
The best books on wellness mentioned below address the vast majority, if not all, of these eight aspects of wellness. This list of wellness books and best healthy lifestyle books is comprehensive in terms of the topics it addresses and the authors who wrote about them. We could all use a little advice and perspective now and then, and we hope you find it in the meaningful chapters of these health books.
A UNIQUE METHODsuccessful and proven integrative holistic concept
Our program consists of treating only one client at a time individually designed to help you with all the problematic aspects of your life. All individual treatment sessions will be held at your private residence.more info
Your program is designed based on your personal needs. The team will exchange daily information and adjust the schedule as we go. Our therapists will work with you treating integrative not just the symptoms and goes beyong your stay to ensure lasting success.more info
Our biochemical imbalance can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. We do specific biochemical laboratory testing to determine an individual’s biochemical imbalance. Combining the results of the lab tests with anamnestic information and clinical tests, we prescribe an individualized and compounded vitamin, mineral, nutrient protocol to help recover from various disease states.more info
Our experts combine the best from psychological treatment, holistic medicine to support you individually and providing complementary therapies all coordinated from one source working complementing each other integrative.more info
Using latest cutting-edge technology-based therapies such as Neurofeedback, tDCS, and SSP, we can track the biological patterns of your body, giving us valuable insight into your health and well-being as well support your brain and body performance and recovery with neuromodulation.more info
Our chef and nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as helping with weight management. Nutrition workshops and mindful eating sessions will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.more info